May 3, 2012

Keeping Busy

 
This is how I've been spending my evenings for the last couple of months. I hope to have them completed by the end of May. The blue zig-zag is for my man and the other is for me. I never really thought of myself as a 'blue-purple' person, but I really love the color periwinkle.

The girls are rototilling like the good chickens they are and the flowers (Iris and Lilacs) are blooming beautifully. Now that it's Spring I'll be spending more time in the garden. I've built a raised bed and hope to get some heirloom veggies started in it, so that will be keeping me busy in future evenings, but I'll still make time to sew or knit or sculpt - I just don't feel 'whole' otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. These quilts are gorgeous! I love the blues. I would like to see a separate photo of each for a little more detail. :)
    Loves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was from my phone and way faster to put up. As soon as I have time to take them off my camera I will post them separately.

    ReplyDelete